We are the proud owners of the Deming Library and the land upon which it rests. In cooperation with the visionary Whatcom County Library System, we maintain the building and land, fund program and provide volunteer support for a range of public offerings and for the fundraising necessary for our effort.
ALERT: During Phase 2, library buildings are not open to the public. Instead we are offering Curbside Holds Pickup Service. Branch book returns are open during regular library hours. Need help? Call WCLS staff Mon-Fri: 10am-6pm; Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 1pm-5pm at 360-592-2422. Click for more information.
The Friends are registered with AmazonSmile. If you use Amazon, you can actually contribute with no cost to yourself through AmazonSmile. Here is what to do:
1. Log in to AmazonSmile on the link below. Click on Sign In (It must be AmazonSmile, not standard Amazon)
2. Click on Account on upper right
3. Scroll down to Your AmazonSmile
4. On the top, just below the search box, click on Supporting
5. Enter Friends of the Deming Library